11 Field Ordnance Depot (Ministry of Defence) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 18 LDC, Tailor, Tradesman Mate, MTS & Others in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 08/07/2017
11 Field Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of 11 Field Ordnance Depot.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|4.||Tradesman Mate |
Total number of post – 18
Monthly Salary for LDC, Tailor, Tradesman Mate, MTS & Others
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 29200/- Per Month.
- Sr. No. 2 & 3 – Rs. 19900/- Per Month.
- Sr. No. 4 & 5 – Rs. 18000/- Per Month.
Age: 18 to 25 years, (As on 08/07/2017).
- Sr. No. 1 – Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma
in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any
- Sr. No. 2 – 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University &
English typing @ 35 WPM on computer or Hindi typing @ 30 WPM on computer
(35WPM & 30WPM corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of
5 key depressions for each word).
- Sr. No. 3 – Matriculation or its equivalent qualification with a certificate in the
trade of Tailor from ITI or equivalent diploma or certificate.
- Sr. No. 4 & 5 – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Written Test (Objective Type)
How to Apply for Vacancy in 11 Field Ordnance Depot
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Commandant 11 Field Ordnance Depot Pin – 909911 C/o 56 APO
Please share 11 Field Ordnance Depot (Ministry of Defence) Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.