Advertisement No. – 04/2015
Last date to submit the application – 28/02/2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is inviting the applications for selecting the right candidate in order to fill up the latest vacancies under three different items (as descirbed below).
Item #1. – Three hundred and fifty (350) candidates would get selection for the permanent posts of :
- Junior Medical Officer
- General Deputy Medical Officer
- Grade – IV of THS
- Group A-Gazetted Officer under the Health and Family Welfare Department.
Category wise Distribution
Rs.13,575 – 37,000/-
PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month.
Educational Qualification & Experience
(i) – A medical qualification in First or Second schedule or part – II of the Third schedule (other than the Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holder of educational qualifications included in part – II of the Third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulate in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(ii) – 2 years of experience as House Surgeon or in Private Practice or in Public Health Medical Licentiates who have already 2 years of experience in their service or private practice prior to obtaining their basic medical qualification may deemed to have fulfilled the necessary 2 years of experience.
(Qualification relaxation at commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.)
(iii) – Licentiate officers who have 8 years of standing in profession.
Item #2. – Three (3) permanent posts of Scientific Officer, Group – B (Gazetted) under Public Works Department (PWD), Government of Tripura.
Category wise Distribution
Rs.9,570 – 30,000/-
PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,500/- per month
Educational and Other Qualifications
Essential – Atleast Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Honours in Chemistry.
Item #3. – Two (2) permanent posts of Statistical Officer, Group – B (Gazetted) under the Higher Education Department, Government of Tripura.
Rs.9,570 – 30,000/-
PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,100/- per month
Education and Other Qualification
(i) – A Master’s Degree of Honours Graduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Sociology or Economics from a recognized University.
(ii) – Experience of Statistical works for at least 3 years in an office or Institute of repute.
Age for Item #1,2 & 3
Age should be upto 40 years as on 28/02/2014, Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government servants, provided that the Government servants of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Note* – Last date of receiving the application is 28/02/2015. The application (s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Other Important Information
- The number of posts to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the departments.
- Prescribed form availability : The 4 pages application form printed in colour font will be available from all the branches/extension counters of of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposition of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No – 14711 in favour of “The Secretary, T.P.S.C.” in the same branch/extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/commission from the candidates.In addition, the said prescribed form printed in colour font (A4 Size 90 GSM Paper) can also be downloaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment fee is to be paid to the Account No – 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of “The Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission”. The Bank Deposit receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the second page of the form.
- Rate of Recruitment Fee:(i) – Group – A Posts : Rs.200/-only for the General candidates and Rs.150/- only for SC/ST/ BPL Card Holders and Physically Handicapped candidates.
(ii) – Group – B Posts : Rs.150/- only for General candidates and Rs.100/- only for SC/ST/ BPL Card Holders and Physically Handicapped candidates.(iii) – Group – C Posts : Rs.100/- only for General candidates and Rs.50/- only for SC/ST/ BPL Card Holders and Physically Handicapped candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other states (not recognized by the Government of Tripura) : should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for the general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of prescribed minimum qualification (s) for the post on the closing date for the submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 copies of recent passport size photos of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with copies of the self attested certificates, self addressed envelop bearing postage stamp of Rs.5 is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (28/02/2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from the reception counter of the Commission.The candidates, who will send the application by post, are also required to attach to application; a self addressed post-card indicating the advertisement number (04/2015) and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration number allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility, or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue for the Screening Test/Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to Candidates”, in the prescribed application form and also visit the website of the commission – http://www.tpsc.gov.in
Application Form – http://www.tpsc.gov.in/Appl.%20Form.pdf