Last date to apply – 31/03/2015
Mode of application – Offline
Bharat Sanchar Services (BSS-INDIA) a Government of India enterprise posted an advertisement to fill the 850 vacancies against the post of Sipahi (Soldier) in 2015.
BSS needs to appoint Soldiers at it’s various regional offices into the state of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand & etc. and other important details about the post is mentioned in the below sections.
Post Details – BSS Recruitment 2015
Post details of the Bharat Sanchar Services recruitment 2015, please check the recruitment and other details with full of concentration before filling or sending your complete application form.
|Name of Post||Pay Band||Educational|
|Sipahi (Soldier)||Rs.5850-12500/-||High School||850|
Age Limit – BSS Soldier Vacancy 2015
Minimum age – 18 years (as on 31/03/2015)
Maximum age – 40 years (as on 31/03/2015)
Candidates of SC/ST and OBC reservation facility will get upper age relaxation as per the government standard rule and regulations.
Method of Selection
All the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list followed by personal interview.
How to Apply
- To apply please use A4 size plain and white sheet to type/write in your own handwriting by following the proforma of the given application letter, check that demo letter @ http://bit.ly/1DqPzJL
- Check yourself that you are eligible for this post
- Incomplete application form or submission after last date will not be accepted
- Bharat Sanchar Services (BSS) have the right to choose or not to choose any applicant without any advertisement or notification
- You can send the complete application form using Indian Post/Speed Post/Registered Post at the address :-
Address for Sending the Application Form
Bocha Chak, Janipur Road,
Patna – 801505
Website – www.bssindia.co.in
Phone no. – 09576469679
Documents to Attach with the Application Form
- The candidates have to attach photo copies of all the educational certificates along with the application letter.
- Attach 2 (two) self address envelops with the post ticket of Rs,5/- on each
If you want to receive more government jobs like this directly in your email inbox then please enter your email by clicking here.
Note* – Don’t forget to verify your free subscription, to verify please check your email inbox.