Last date to apply – 30/06/2015
Air India (Airline Allied Services Limited) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidate for apply against the vacancies of 43 post of Commander, Senior Trainee Pilots & Trainee Pilot in 2015.
Air India Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Air India recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 43
Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Age : As on 30/06/2015
- Commander – Maximum 55 years.
- Sr. Trainee Pilots – Maximum 53 years.
- Trainee Pilots – Maximum 45 years.
Education : 12th pass
Method of Selection
Note* Please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
Note* – Pay through a Demand Draft in favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi”.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Walk-in for Registration on 29th Jun to 01st July 2015
- Complete the application form (download at www.airindia.in/careers)
- Submit the fee
- Walk-in along with DD, a recent passport size photograph, original documents with 1 set photocopies and Phota ID Card at :
Old lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to Office of ED(NR),
Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.