Last date to apply – 25/05/2015
Air India Limited posted a recruitment of advertisement to invite all the eligible candidates to apply against the vacancies of 06 Pharmacist & 05 Clerks in 2015.
Air India Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Air India recruitment advertisement 2015.
|Name of the Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 11
Scale of Pay
- Pharmacist – 20,800/-
- Clerk – 20,000/-
Nationality : Indian
- Pharmacist – Maximum 65 years (as on 01/05/2015).
- Clerk – Maximum 30 years (as on 01/05/2015) – 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/ExS age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy (Must registered with State Pharmacy Council).
- Clerk – Graduate (Civil Engineering) / Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Pharmacist – 1 year working experience as a Pharmacist.
- Clerk – 5 years working experience in Civil Engineering field.
Method of Selection
Note * Candidates have to pay of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft/Bank Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LTD payable at Delhi”.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Fill the application form
- Attach DD & supporting documents
- Send complete application at :
Office of General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Northern Region,
Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office,
IGI Airport, Terminal – I,
New Delhi – 110037.
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.