Date of Interview – 29 Jun & 13 July, 2015 (*According the post).
Air India Walkin Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidate for Walk-In-Interview against the vacancies of 300 post of Security Agent, Customer Agent and Senior Customer Agent in 2015.
Air India WalkIn Interview
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Air India WalkIn Interview 2015.
| Customer Agent|
|Senior Customer Agent|
| Security Agent|
Total number of posts – 300
- Customer Agent / Security Agent – Rs. 13,800/- p.m.
- Sr. Customer Agent – Rs. 17,250/- p.m.
Age : As on 01/05/2015
Maximum 28 years (UR), 31 years (OBC), 33 years (SC/ST).
Education : Graduation
Experience : *According the post.
Method of Selection
- Group Discussion (Customer Agent)
- Physical Test (Security Agent)
- Personal Interview (All)
- Medical Test
Note* – Pay through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd., payable at Mumbai”.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Walk-In along with complete application form, a recent colour passport size photograph, self attested copies of supporting documents, original certificates and ID card for verification.
- Date and time of Interview (Walk-in) – From 09:00 Hrs. to 12:00 Hrs. on 29/06/2015 (Customer & Sr. Customer Agent) and 08:00 Hrs. to 11:00 Hrs. 13/07/2015 (Security Agent)
- Venue of the Interview :- For Customer Agent & Sr. Customer Agent –
AKSIP School, Near Motor Market,
Sector-45, Burail, Chandigarh – 160047
- Venue of the Interview :- For Security Agent –
Tansit Flats, Near Water Tank,
Air India Housing Colony, Play Ground,
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.