Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 04/2017
Date of advertisement – 08/05/2017
Last date to apply – 31/05/2017
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Assam Public Service Commission.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||24|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (IT)||03|
Total number of post – 35
Scale of Pay for Inspector & Asst Engineer
- For Inspector – Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6300/-
- For Assistant Engineer – Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Age: 21 to 43 years, (As on 01/01/2017).
Education & Experience:
- For Inspector – Second Class Master degree having uniformly brilliant career with B.T
/ B.Ed degree and possessing teaching experience in school or college for 10 years or administrative experience for 10 years of which 5(five) years must be teaching
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A Degree in the respective branch of Engineering (Civil)
of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A&B) passed.
- For Assistant Engineer (IT) – BE/B.Tech, in computer Science and Engineering or Engineering Degree in IT in regular course only from any Engineering College/
University recognized by AICTE.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Assam Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Please share Assam Public Service Commission Guwahati Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.