Vacancy number – 15030505414
Last date to apply – 02/04/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) posted a recruitment advertisement to appoint Assistant Editor in 2015.
Assistant Editor through UPSC Recruitment 2015
|Category||Number of Posts|
Ministry – Ministry of Mines
Department – other
Organization – Indian Bureau of Mines
Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs.4600/- (Grade Pay)
Age : Not exceeding 33 years
Education : Degree from Recognized University
Experience : Three years experience in publication.
- B & C certificate of NCC training
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Journalism and experience in documentation of Scientific and technical literature
- Knowledge of working of printing press and modern reprographic methods.
How to Apply
- Visit – http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/oraauth/candidate/LoginFinal.php?postcode=984&caseid=818&log=pub
- Complete your application form
- Submit application fee
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them using the social sharing button just below this sentence.