Vacancy number – 15030503614
Last date to apply – 02/04/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) posted a recruitment advertisement to appoint Assistant Ore Dressing Officer in 2015.
Assistant Ore Dressing Officer
through UPSC Recruitment 2015
|Category||Number of Posts|
Ministry – Ministry of Mines
Department – other
Organization – Indian Bureau of Mines
Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs.5400/- (Grade Pay) + with 107% DA
Age : Not exceeding 35 years
Degree in Mining Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Metallurgy from a recognized University or Institution or its equivalent.
Master’s Degree in Geology or Ore-Dressing or Chemistry or Physics from a recognized University or Institution or its equivalent.
- Three years experience in well Equipped Laboratory or Pilot Plant conducing Ore Dressing or Mineral beneficiation/Mineral agglomeration work.
- A well Equipped Laboratory may be defined as a laboratory recognized as a research laboratory by (a) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)/Department of Science and Technology(DST) or any other such Government Organisation or (b) by a University, for the purpose of accepting the work of research scholar for grant of Ph.D.
- A Pilot Plant may be defined as a small industrial system, which is operated to generate information about the behaviour of the system for use in design of larger facilities.
Desirable Qualification :
- Postgraduate Degree in Engineering subject concerned or Doctorate Degree in Geology Ore Dressing or Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Working knowledge of computer with special emphasis on commonly used software in offices.
How to Apply
- Visit – http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/oraauth/candidate/LoginFinal.php?postcode=985&caseid=817&%20log=pub
- Complete your application form
- Submit application fee
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them using the social sharing button just below this sentence.