Vacancy no. – 15020303614
Last date to apply – 05/03/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) posted an advertisement to recruit 04 Assistant Survey Officer in Geological Survey of India in 2015.
On the upper part of this notification you can see the official vacancy number and the last date to apply for this vacancy, also don’t forget to continue reading in order to understand that what are the details of posts proposed and how you can apply for a valid candidature.
Details of UPSC Asst. Survey Officer 2015
Geological Survey of India,
from the Ministry of Mines.
Number of Post & Reservation
|Assistant Survey Officer||02||1||1||0||04|
There is NO seat reserved for PH (Physically Handicapped).
Rs.9,300 – 34.800/- (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-
Total emoluments excluding T.A HRA at the time of the initial appointment will be Rs.38,773/- p.m approximately as on 1/07/2014.
UR – Not exceeding 30 years (as on 05/03/2015)
OBC – Not exceeding 33 years (as on 05/03/2015)
SC/ST – Not exceeding 35 years (as on 05/03/3015)
- Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering (AMIE) or B.Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering from a recognized university.
- Two year experience in surveying including Total Station, GPS, Theodolite Surveying, Traversing, Levelling, Contouring, Computer Software under registered engineering or surveying establishment, mine and dam.
How to Apply & Important Points
- Apply online through the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates seeking to apply for more than one post, should fill the separate form for each post
- Please take printout of the submitted application form
- Online registration is full and final registration
- Only one application is applicable for each post
- Don’t wait for the last date 05/03/2015
Please help us promote this notification in between the people who really need this job, please use the like and share buttons as affixed just below this sentence.