Bank of India – Zonal Office – Dhanbad, Jharkhand posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 03 Resti Faculty, Office Assistant & Attendant in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 15/03/2017
Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bank of India.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 03
Monthly Salary for Resti Faculty, Office Assistant & Attendant
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 20000/- per month.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 8000/- per month.
Age: As on 15/03/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 – Min. 25 years to Max. 65 years.
- Sr. No. 2 – Min. 18 years to Max. 45 years.
- Sr. No. 3 – Min. 18 years to Max. 65 years.
- Sr. No. 1 & 2 – Graduate (B.S.W./ B.A./B.Com) With computer knowledge
& Basic accounting knowledge
- Sr. No. 3 – Matriculation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bank of India
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Bank Of India, Zonal Office,
S.R. Mansion 2nd Floor, Shastri Nagar
Dhanbad – 826001, Jharkhand
Please share Bank of India – Regional Office-Dhanbad, Jharkhand Career 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.