Bank of Baroda, Brihan Mumbai Division – Mumbai, Thane, Paalghar and Raigarh District Branches posted a recruitment advertisement at to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 219 Full Time subordinate Staff – Peon and Full Time Sweeper-cum-Peon post in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 26-11-2015
Last date to apply – 15-12-2015
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bank of Baroda.
|Full Time subordinate
Staff – Peon
and Full Time
Total number of post – 219
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Peon & Sweeper-cum-Peon
*As per Bank of Baroda norms.
Age: As on 01-11-2015
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 26 years
Note* – (Upper age Relaxation in age limit to SC / ST / OBC candidates
is allowed as per Government terms).
Education: 10th Pass
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bank of Baroda
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is a largest Nationalized Bank of India, It has been a long and eventful journey of almost across 25 countries including India. Bank of Baroda started at 1908 in a small building in Baroda city then now it became new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Cenre in Mumubai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
|Organization (Bank) Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded at||20th July 1908|
|Founder||Maharaja H.H. Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III|
(Corporate Centre) Address
|Bank of Baroda
Baroda Corporate Centre,
Plot No – C-26, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051Phone : (022) – 6698 5000-04
Fax : (022) – 2652 3500
|Present CEO &
|Mr. P.S. Jayakumar|
|Owner||Government of India|
Bank of Baroda Mission Statement
- To be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stake holders’s value through concern, care and competence
Latest News of Bank of Baroda
- LIC eyes 10% stake in CDSL from BSE for about Rs 83 crore – At this valuation, the 10 percent stake will be worth Rs 82.5 crore sources said. BSE, which holds 54.20 percent stake in CDSL, is paring its stake in the depository to comply with the capital markets regulator Sebi norm.
- Pick PNB, Bank of Baroda – Sudarshan Sukhani Sudarshan Sukhani of s2analytics.com is of the view that one may pick Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda and Syndicate Bank.
- Sell Bank of Baroda, UPL: Sacchitanand Uttekar – Sacchitanand Uttekar of Motilal Oswal Financial Services recommends selling Bank of Baroda and UPL.
- Like Bank Nifty; mkt has strong support at 7700: PhillipCap – Vineet Bhatnagar of Phillip Capital, says the market has selective pockets to invest into and the Bank Nifty is the one of the most preferable space to allocate funds in.
- Bank of India, Bank of Baroda look weak: Kunal Bothra – Kunal Bothra at LKP Securities is of the view that Bank of India and Bank of Baroda are looking weak on charts.
News Credit : www.moneycontrol.com
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.