State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 185 DM (Law) & AM (System) in State Bank Group in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7
Commencement of online registration -26/12/2015
Last date to apply -12/12/2015
Payment of Fee Online – 26/11/2015 to 12/12/2015
Downloading of call letter for Online Tes – 05/01/2016
Date of Online Test – 17/01/2016
State Bank of India Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, a total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of State Bank of India.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Post Code: DMLA
Post Code: AMSY
Total number of post – 185
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for State Bank of India
- Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA Rs.90,700/-
- Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY Rs.73,600/-
Age: 18 & above.
- Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA – Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
- Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY – B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
- Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA – Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as the advocate with Bar Council.
- Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY – Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization where available would be desirable.
- Online Test
|General & Other||Rs.600/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in State Bank of India
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the State Bank of India
|State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Founded At||27 January 1921|
(Imperial Bank of India)
|1st July 1955|
(State Bank of India)
|2nd June 1956|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Latest News of State Bank of India
SBICAP Trustee Company on September 7 at Mumbai’s international airport, now located on Kingfisher Airlines will auction the property.
Auction between 11 am and 1 pm on December 7 will take place.
The auction is aimed at recovering Rs. (Excluding interest) to Rs 6963 crore, the airline owes to a consortium of lenders.
The property will be auctioned, according to a notice by SBI Caps, forklifts, cranes, towing machines, tractors, tempos, cars, trolleys, ladders and include pilots.
A bid for all the assets should be collectively and the reserve price is fixed at Rs. 65 million.
Bids must be submitted by December Applications 2.
News Credit: www.indiainfoline.com
Please share Banking Job 2015 in SBI Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.