Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 07/12/2015
Last date to apply – 21/12/2015
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Chief Manager
| Senior Manager
Total number of post – 21
Scale of Pay for Manager
- Chief Manager (Risk Management) Rs. 50030-60820/-
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) Rs.42020-58790/-
- Manager Rs.31705-57330/-
Age: 35 to 40 years (as on 01/10/2015)
Education: Graduate, in any stream of Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or Engineering with aggregate 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA and Post Graduation in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or MBA in Finance/Banking/Risk Management or PG Diploma in Finance/Banking/Risk Management with aggregate 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA and Engineering degree in computer Science/information and Post Graduation, according to post.
Experience: 2 to 3 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
|SC/ST (Only Intimation Charges)||Rs.50/-|
|For All Others||Rs.500/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid be online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Oriental Bank of Commerce
|Name of the Company||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded||19 February 1943|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Key People||Shri Animesh Chauhan (CEO & MD)|
|Products||Investment Banking Consumer Banking
Commercial Banking Retail Banking
Private Banking Asset management
Pensions Mortgages Credit cards
|Revenue||Rs.11457.17 crores (2010)|
|Total assets||Rs.8237.958 crores|
|Number of employees||19,550|
|Slogan||“Where every individual is committed”|
Latest News of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Sell Oriental Bank of Commerce: Aditya Agarwal – Aditya Agarwal of Way2Wealth Securities told CNBC-TV18, “If we see Oriental Bank of Commerce , Rs 157-158 was a very strong resistance level and on higher side again it fell and from those levels we are seeing some selling pressure. Today the stock has added almost 2 percent and has an open interest on short side. We are expecting that this selling may continue.” “On lower side, Rs 145 is the immediate support, so we are expecting that the stock may test Rs 145 in next couple of trading sessions. So, at current level, selling is recommended in Oriental Bank of Commerce keeping a stop loss of Rs 157 and on lower side target will be Rs 145,” he said.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.