Advertisement no. – 02/2015
Date of Interview – 19 and 20 Jun, 2015
Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi, Jharkhand posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidate for Walk-In-Interview against the vacancies of 12 post of Research Associate, Field Assistant, Fisherman & Senior Research Fellow in 2015.
Birsa Agricultural University
Ranchi Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Birsa Agricultural University recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 12
- Research Associate – Rs. 24,000/- p.m.
- Field Assistant – Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Fisherman – Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
- Sr. Research Fellow – Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
Age : 35 / 40 years as on 31/05/2015 (*According the post).
- Research Associate – M.F.Sc. (Agricultural) / M.Sc. (Microbiology / Environment Sci.) / Ph.D
- Field Assistant – B.Sc. / B.F.Sc.
- Fisherman – Professional Fisherman
- Sr. Research Fellow – Post Graduate in relevant discipline.
Experience : (*According the post).
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the application form
- Walk-In-Interview along with 5 copy of application form, Original Testimonials, attested copies of certificates.
- Date and time of Interview – 11:00 AM on 19/06/2015 (Research Associate & others post), 11:00 AM on 20/06/2015 (Senior Research Fellow)
- Venue of the Interview :-
Directorate of Research,
Birsa Agricultural University,
Kanke, Ranchi – 834006
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.