Bodoland University (Assam) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 46 Professor, Asst, Associate Professor, Librarian, Law Officer in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. -. BU/TS-NTS/2017/01
Date of advertisement – 03/01/2017
Last date to apply – 31/01/2017
Bodoland University Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bodoland University.
|University law Officer||01|
Total number of post – 46
Scale of Pay for Professor, Asst, Associate Professor, Librarian, Law Officer
- Professor – PB 5 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 10,000
- Associate Professor – PB 4 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 9,000
- Assistant Professor – PB 3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 & AGP – Rs. 6,000
- Library – PB-37,400-67,000, GP-10,000
- University Law Officer – PB-12,000-40,000, GP-6,100
Age: Not above 38 years as on 01st January 2017.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
|Gen & OBC||Rs.1000/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code-7379), Kokrajhar.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bodoland University
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
Bodoland University, Kokrajhar – 783370, Assam
Please share Bodoland University (Assam), Jobs 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.