Last date to apply – 04/07/2015
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite eligible candidates to apply online for the vacancies of 73 Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B at it’s Kochi, Kerala based Refinery in 2015.
BPCL Kochi Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the BPCL Online advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 73
Scale of Pay
- Chemist Trainee – Rs. 13500-31000/-
- General Workman-B – Rs. 12500-22000/-
- General Workman-B (Trainee) – 11500-20000/-
Age : Maximum 30 years (as on 01/06/2015).
- Chemist Trainee – M.Sc (Chemistry) with 60% marks.
- General Workman-B – Diploma in (Chemical or Mechanical) with 60% marks.
- General Workman-B (Trainee) – 10th pass + National Trade Certificate (NTC) examination in Fitter / Machinist / Electrician trade with 60% marks.
Experience : 1 years experience in a Refining / Petroleum / Power / Chemical / Lube / Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industry for General Workman-B post.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
Apply Online for BPCL Kochi Recruitment 2015
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Visit @ http://www.bpclcareers.in/careers-bpcl.aspx
- Complete the application form
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.