Last date to apply – 29/06/2015
Border Security Force (Government of India) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite the eligible Indian candidates to apply against the vacancies of 49 Sub-Inspector (Works) And Junior Engineer/Sub-Inspector (Electrical) in 2015.
Border Security Force Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Border Security Force recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 49
Scale of Pay
Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + GP, Rs. 4200/-
Nationality : Indian
Age : Maximum 30 years (as on 29/06/2015).
- Sub-Inspector (Works) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institution.
- Junior Engineer/Sub-Inspector (Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institution.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Verification of Documents
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade/Skill Test
- Medical Test
Note* – Candidates have to pay through Demand Draft or IPO in favour of *Name of the addressee where the application form is being submitted by the candidates, for full details of Centre and addressee please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the application form
- Submit the fee
- Send application with attested supporting documents at your nearest addressee (*Please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully).
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.