Last date to apply – 27/07/2015
Bureau Of Energy Efficiency (Ministry of Power, Govt. of India) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the eligible candidates to apply online against the 10 vacancies of Energy Economist, Assistant Energy Economist and Stenographer posts in 2015.
Bureau Of Energy Efficiency
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Bureau Of Energy Efficiency recruitment advertisement 2015.
Total number of posts – 10
Scale of Pay
- Energy Economist – PB-4, Rs. 37400-67000 + Rs. 8700 Grade Pay.
- Asstt. Energy Economist – PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 7600 Grade Pay.
- Stenographer – PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade Pay.
Age : As on 01/05/2015.
- Energy Economist, Asstt. Energy Economist – Maximum 45 years.
- Stenographer – Maximum 40 years.
- Energy Economist, Asstt. Energy Economist – Post Graduate in Physics / Chemistry / Economics.
- Stenographer – Graduate + Shorthand speed 100-120 w.p.m. and Typing speed 40 w.p.m.
Experience : Experience according the post in relevant field.
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Send your curriculum (proforma attach in recruitment advertisement) along with 2 passport size photograph and attested copies of all relevant documents at :
Bureau of Energy Efficiency,
4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram,
Sector -I, New Delhi – 110066.
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.