Canara Bank, Bengaluru posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 21 Clerical/Officer Cadre in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 10/03/2017
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Discipline (Sport) wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Canara Bank.
Post Name – Clerical / Officer Cadre
Total number of post – 21
Monthly Salary for Clerical/Officer Cadre
- Clerical Cadre – Rs. 31,540 per month.
- Officer Cadre – Rs. 42,020 per month
Age: As on 01/02/2017.
- Clerical Cadre – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
- Officer Cadre – Minimum 20 years and Maximum 33 years.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Canara Bank
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank,
Personal Manager Section, Human Resources Wing,
#112 J.C. Road, Bengaluru – 560002
Please share Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.