Advertisement no. – C/III/1E/67
Date of advertisement – 22/06/2015
Last date to apply – 31/07/2015
Cantonment Board, Barrackpore, Kolkata, West Bengal posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all the eligible candidates of India to apply for the post of 31 Assistant Teacher (Hindi), Stenographer (English), Dresser, Plumber, Peon, Mali, Chowkidar & Safaiwala in 2015.
Cantonment Board Barrackpore Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the Cantonment Board, Barrackpore recruitment advertisement 2015.
| Assistant Teacher|
Total number of posts – 31
Scale of Pay
- Asst. Teacher – PB-2 Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP Rs. 2600/-
- Stenographer – PB-3 Rs. 7100-37600/- with GP Rs. 3600/-
- Dresser – PB-2 Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP Rs. 2300/-
- Plumber – PB-2 Rs. 5400-25200/- with GP Rs. 2100/-
- Peon, Chowkidar & Safaiwala – PB-1 Rs. 4900-16200/- with GP Rs. 1700/-
- Mali – PB-1 Rs. 4900-16200/- with GP Rs. 1800/-
Age : 18 to 25 years (as on 31/07/2015).
Education : 12th pass / Diploma (Elementary Education) / National Apprenticeship Certificate / Working knowledge in Computer / Shorthand speed 75 w.p.m / 8th pass (*According the post).
Experience : (*According the post).
Note* For further details of Education & Experience please see/read the recruitment advertisement carefully.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Note* – Payment should be made by Bank Draft in favour of Cantt. Board, Barrackpore
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the application form
- Send your application along with pasted a recent passport size coloured photograph, DD & attested copies of relevant documents at :
Chief Executive Officer,
77, Middle Road, Barrackpore,
Kolkata – 700120
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.