Vacancy no. – 15020302214
Last date to apply – 05/03/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) posted an advertisement to recruit 22 Assistant Public Prosecutor in Central Bureau of Investigation in 2015.
On the upper part of this notification you can see the official vacancy number and the last date to apply for this vacancy, also don’t forget to continue reading in order to understand that what are the details of posts proposed and how you can apply for a valid candidature.
Details of UPSC Asst. Public Prosecutor 2015
Central Bureau Of Investigation,
from the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
Number of Post & Reservation
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||13||6||2||1||22|
There is NO seat reserved for PH (Physically Handicapped).
Rs.9,300 – 34.800/- (PB-2) + Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-
Total emoluments excluding T.A HRA at the time of the initial appointment will be Rs.38,773/- p.m approximately as on 1/07/2014.
UR – Not exceeding 30 years (as on 05/03/2015)
OBC – Not exceeding 33 years (as on 05/03/2015)
SC/ST – Not exceeding 35 years (as on 05/03/3015)
Educational – Degree of Law from a recognized University.
How to Apply & Important Points
- Apply online through the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates seeking to apply for more than one post, should fill the separate form for each post
- Please take printout of the submitted application form
- Online registration is full and final registration
- Only one application is applicable for each post
- Don’t wait for the last date 05/03/2015
Please help us promote this notification in between the people who really need this job, please use the like and share buttons as affixed just below this sentence.