Chief District Medical Officer (Odisha) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 65 Attendant, JLT, Radiographer & Pharmacist in 2016-17.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Date of advertisement – 22/12/2016
Last date to apply – 20/01/2017
Chief District Medical Officer (Odisha) Recruitment 2016-17
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Chief District Medical Officer (Odisha).
|Name of the post||Total|
| Junior Lab|
Total number of post – 65
Scale of Pay for Attendant, JLT, Radiographer & Pharmacist
- For Jr. Lab. Technician – Rs.5200/- Per month + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- For Jr. Radiographer – Rs.5200/- Per month + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- For Pharmacist – Rs.5200- Per month+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- For Attendant – Rs.4750/- Per month+Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
Age: 21 to 32 years (as on 22/12/2017).
Education: 12th pass, Examination under a council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha / an equivalent and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, M.E school (Class-VII) Certificate examination with adequate experience.
- Candidates will be selected based on
applicants career assessment.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Chief District Medical Officer (Odisha)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Chief District Medical Officer Mayurbhanj
Please share CDMO Mayurbhanj (Odisha) Recruitment 2016-17 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.