Centre for Environmental Management of Degraded Ecosystems (CEMDE) – Delhi University posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 30 Driver, Supervisor, Field Biologist, Ecologist & Others in 2017-18.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – CEMDE/DDA/Advt./17-18/01
Last date to apply – 18/01/2017
CEMDE – Delhi University Recruitment 2017-18
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of CEMDE – Delhi University.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|5.||Nature Education Officer||05|
|8.||Senior Field Worker||01|
Total number of post – 30
Scale of Pay for Driver, Supervisor, Field Biologist, Ecologist & Others
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + AGP Rs. 10,000/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs. 8,000/-
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs. 6,000/-
- Sr. No. 4 to 6 – Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2,800/-
- Sr. No. 7 – Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2,400/-
- Sr. No. 8 – Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 1,800/-
- Sr. No. 9 – Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 1,900/-
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, (According the Post).
- Test / Interview
How to Apply for Vacancy in CEMDE – Delhi University
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Send CV with Supporting Documents
Project Incharge, Biodiversity Parks Programme,
CEMDE, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007.
Please share CEMDE – Delhi University Recruitment 2017-18 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.