Wildlife Institute of India posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 11 Assistant Grade-III in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – WII/ADM/2015-16/04
Last date to apply -01.02.2016
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Wildlife Institute of India.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 11
Scale of Pay for Assistant Grade-III
Assistant Grade-III Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years (as on 01.02.2016)
Education: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University, English Typing @35 w.p.m. OR Hindi Typing@30 w.p.m. only on computers (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression each word).
- Written Test:- The written test will be of 01 hours (60 minutes) duration having 80 questions of general intelligence (basic knowledge), English language (basic knowledge), quantitative aptitude (basic arithmetic skill) and general awareness (current affairs). The paper will consist of objective type (multiple choice questions). The question paper will be in The English language. Each question will be of 0.50 marks. There will be a negative marking of ¼ (0.125) marks for each wrong answer.
- Typing Test:- The candidates will appear in typing test in English OR in Hindi as per the option exercised by the candidate in their application form. English Typing speed @35 w.p.m. OR Hindi Typing speed @30 w.p.m. only on computers (Time allowed 10 minutes). (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression each word).
- Interview: – The top 55 candidates (30 UR, 20 OBC and 05 ST) of typing test will be called for interview.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft of any Bank drawn in favour of Director, Wildlife Institute of India payable at Dehradun and attached with the application from.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Wildlife Institute of India
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India,
Post Box # 18, Chandrabani, Dehradun-248001
About the Wildlife Institute of India
|Wildlife Institute of India|
Established in 1982, Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers the training program, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute has actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity related issues.
The Institute’s idyllic campus that has been carefully developed to create a state of the art infrastructure encourages scholarly work.
Please share Central Government Job 2016 in Wildlife Institute of India update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.