Central Ordnance Depot, (Ministry of Defence) Mumbai, Maharashtra posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of
10 LDC, Safaiwala, Messenger, Tradesman Mate & Painter in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 03/06/2017
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Central Ordnance Depot.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Total number of post – 10
Scale of Pay for LDC, Safaiwala, Messenger, Tradesman Mate & Painter
- Sr. No. 1 & 5 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Sr. No. 2 to 4 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Age: 18 & above (As on 03/06/2017).
- As per Ministry of Defence norms.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Central Ordnance Depot
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Central Ordnance Depot, Mumbai
Please share Central Ordnance Depot, Mumbai Vacancy 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.