Chandigarh Smart City Limited posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 03 Chief Finance Officer, General Manager & Manager in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – – CSCL/RECT/SPV/2018/0001
Last date to apply – 08/02/2018
Chandigarh Smart City Limited Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, Age Limit wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Chandigarh Smart City Limited.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Chief Finance Officer||55 years||01|
|2.||General Manager||50 years||01|
Total number of post – 03
Monthly Salary for Chief Finance Officer, General Manager & Manager
- Sr. No. 1 & 2 – Rs. 1,50,000/- Per Month.
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 75,000/- Per Month.
- Sr. No. 1 – Chartered Accountant or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance).
- Sr. No. 2 – M.Tech /ME in Engineering preferably with MBA.
- Sr. No. 3 – B.Tech/ BE in Engineering preferably with MBA.
- Sr. No. 1 – 10 years of working Experience in the Corporate Sector Finance & accounts with
good knowledge of requirements under Companies Act.
- Sr. No. 2 – 15 years Experience Water supply, Roads, Sewerage Networks, Urban Infrastructure with Knowledge and experience of IT enablement in above sectors.
- Sr. No. 3 – 10 years Experience in Water supply, Sewerage Networks, Urban
Infrastructure with Knowledge and experience of IT enablement in above sectors.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Chandigarh Smart City Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Office – Chandigarh Smart City Limited, Room No.223,
Ist Floor, Municipal Corporation, Sector 17 Chandigarh.
Please share Chandigarh Smart City Limited Requirement 2018 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.