Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 30/01/2017
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Chhattisgarh High Court.
|06||Assistant Grade III||76|
|07||Assistant Grade – III|
|08||Assistant Grade – III|
|09||Library Assistant (AG-III)||01|
Total number of post – 132
Scale of Pay for Asst Grade, Stenographer & Other
- For Stenographer – Pay Band – Rs. 9300-34800 + 4300 G.P.
- For Translator – Pay Band – Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200 G.P.
- For Hindi Stenographer – Rs.5200-20200+2800 GP.
- For Assistant – Pay Band – Rs.5200-20200+Rs.1900 to 2800/- G.P.
- For Library Assistant – Pay Band – Rs.5200-20200+1900+GP
- For P.B.X. Operator – Rs.5200-20200+Rs.1900+GP
Age: 21 to 30 years (as on 01/01/2017).
Education: Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized university for S.No-01, 02, 04, 06 to 08 & 10, Law Graduation from any recognized University for S.No-03, Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from any recognized University for S.No-05, Bachelors Degree in Library Science from any recognized University for S.No-09.
- Skill Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Chhattisgarh High Court
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Registrar General High Court of
Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Please share Chhattisgarh High Court, Bilaspur Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.