Advertisement no. – 02/2015
Last date to apply – 20/07/2015
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgpur, West Bengal advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidate for apply online against the vacancies of 25 post of Assistant Grade-III and Junior Stenographer in 2015.
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the posts, category wise distribution of number of vacancies and then the total number of vacancies as advertised into the CMERI recruitment advertisement 2015.
(F & A) Gr.III
(S & P) Gr. III
Total number of posts – 25
Scale of Pay
- Assistant Gr.III – PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Jr. Stenographer – PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Age : Maximum 28 years (as on 20/07/2015).
- 12th pass + Computer typing speed 30/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi (For Assistant).
- 12th pass + Computer typing speed 40/35 w.p.m. in English/Hindi and Shorthand speed 80 w.pm. (For Junior Stenographer).
Method of Selection
- Typing Test
- Competitive Exam
- Competitive Proficiency Test
Note* – Pay through Demand Draft in favour of Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, payable at State Bank of India, Durgapur (Code No. 00074).
How to Apply
- Download the Recruitment Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the application form
- Take printout of application and send along with DD, self attested supporting document’s copies at :
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur – 713209 (West Bengal)
Hope you found this news helpful, please support us and help your friends by sharing this page with them.