District Project Coordinator & Collector Office, Kota, Rajasthan posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 24 Junior Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Date of advertisement – 28/11/2017
Last date to apply – 20/12/2017
Collector Office Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Collector Office.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1.||Junior Technical Assistant||17|
Total number of post – 24
Monthly Salary for Junior Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 13,000/- per month.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 8,000/- per month.
Age: Min. 21 to Max. 35 years, As on 01/01/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 – Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ B.E/ B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.
- Sr. No. 2 – B.Com/ CA Intermediate (IPC)/ ICWA (Inter)/ CS (Inter)
- Basis on Merit
How to Apply for Vacancy in Collector Office
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
District Project Coordinator & District Collector,
Please share Collector Office, Kota, Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.