Central Pollution Control Board Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 08 Law Officer, Sr Hindi Translator, AAO & Asst in 2016-17.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. -02/2016-Admn.(R)
Last date to apply – 22/01/2017
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016-17
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Central Pollution Control Board.
|Senior Hindi Translator||01|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
Total number of post – 08
Scale of Pay for 08 Law Officer, Sr Hindi Translator, AAO & Asst
- Law Officer – PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100, Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Senior Hindi Translator – PB-2; Rs.9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Accounts Officer – PB-2; Rs.9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay Rs.4600/
- Assistant – PB-2; Rs.9300-34,800/-; Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age: Maximum 40 years (as on 22/01/2017,
according to post).
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- As per CPCB Delhi norms.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Central Pollution Control Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Senior Administration Officer (Recruitment ),
Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”,
East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032
Please share CPCB Delhi Recruitment 2016-17 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.