Central Reserve Police Force [Central Police Canteen – Avadi], Chennai, Tamil Nadu posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of Manager, Asst Manager, Billing Clerk, Stock Handler Post in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 17/03/2017
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Central Reserve Police Force.
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|1.||Manager cum Accountant|
|2.||Assistant Manager cum Stock Incharge|
Total number of post – As per CRPF CPC-Avadi requirement.
Monthly Salary for Manager, Asst Manager, Billing Clerk,
Stock Handler Post
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Sr. No. 4 – Rs. 7500/- per month.
Age: 18 & above (As on 17/03/2017).
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in Accounts and management preferably retired Ministerial Staff of CRPF/ CPOs.
- Sr. No. 2 – Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in stock inventory.
- Sr. No. 3 – Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in cash handling.
- Sr. No. 4 – 10+2 (HSS) or Diploma with computer knowledge and experience in handling of stores in super market.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Central Reserve Police Force
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF
Central Police Canteen, Avadi, Chennai -600 065
Please share CRPF (CPC-Avadi), Chennai Notification 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.