CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, Kolkata, West Bengal posted a recruitment to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 13 Scientist/Sr Scientist, Principal/Sr Principal Scientist in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 01/2017
Last date to apply – 20/03/2017
CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute.
|Scientist / |
|Principal Scientist /|
Senior Principal Scientist
Total number of post – 13
Scale of Pay for Scientist/Sr Scientist, Principal/Sr Principal Scientist
- Scientist/Sr Scientist – Rs. 15600-39100/- (PB-3).
- Principal Scientist/Sr Principal Scientist – Rs. 37400-67000/- (PB-4).
Age: As on 20/03/2017.
- Scientist/Sr Scientist – 32 years / 37 years.
- Principal Scientist/Sr Principal Scientist – 45 years / 50 years.
Experience: Working experience in relevant field.
- Contact CSIR-CGCRI Kolkata administraion
|UR / OBC|| Please see the notification|
or visit on : CCGCRI website
|SC/ ST / PH||No Fee|
Note* – Payment should be made through Demand Draft in favor of “Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute”, payable at State Bank of India, Jadavpur University Branch, Kolkata (Code No. 000093).
How to Apply for Vacancy in CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute,
196, Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032.
Please share CSIR-CGCRI, Kolkata Jobs 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.