CSIR – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply
for the posts of 23 Senior Scientist, Scientist, Sr Technical Officer, Technical Assistant
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 16/2016
Last date to apply – 05/06/2017
CSIR – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, Monthly Salary wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of CSIR – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Monthly Salary||Total Post|
|1.||Senior Scientist||Rs. 74,150/-||19|
|3.||Senior Technical Officer||Rs. 55,925/-||02|
|4.||Technical Assistant||Rs. 35,000/-||02|
Total number of post – 23
Age: As on 05/06/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 – Not exceeding 37 years.
- Sr. No. 2 – Not exceeding 32 years.
- Sr. No. 3 – Not exceeding 40 years.
- Sr. No. 4 – Not exceeding 28 years.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – B.Tech / M.Sc in respective discipline with MBA & 3 years experience
in relevant field.
- Sr. No. 2 – B.Tech / M.Sc in respective discipline with MBA (1st class or 60% on an aggregate or equivalent GPA).
- Sr. No. 3 & 4 – M.Sc with 55% marks in any branch of Plant Sciences / Agricultural / Biotechnology / Life Sciences.
Note* – Payment should be made by Demand Draft in favour of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, payable at Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
How to Apply for Vacancy in CSIR – Instituteof Himalayan Bioresource Technology
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology,
Palampur – 176061 (H.P.)
Please share CSIR – IHBT Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.