Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online fo the posts of Steward, Cook, Topass-02/2016 Batch in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 03/01/2016
Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence).
|Sr. No.||Name of Post|
Age: 17 to 21 years as on 01 October 2016 (born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 1999, both dates inclusive).
Education: As per Indian Navy Norms.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Eligibility Conditions and Job Requirements:
- Cook (MR) – They should be matric/class 10th passed. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization.
- Steward (MR) – They should be matric/class 10th passed. They would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation.
- Topass (NMR) – They should be VI standard qualified. They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of organisation
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
Latest News of Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
This week, the prime minister welcomed and a tri-services Commanders Conference for the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya was welcomed aboard by the Indian Navy. Navy Day yesterday, the Prime Minister has given the award for innovation, where the top officials were again. India hosts the President’s Fleet Review and the Marine summit hosts showmanship in the coming months will be on display.
Representational Image. AFPRepresentational image. AFP
An upbeat mood among senior naval officers serving in different environments do not reflect serious concerns among people. Indian Navy’s achievements of unhappy events are either ignored or brushed under the carpet, around the middle of discussions in the ministry. Modi service personnel plague and serious deficiencies in the acquisition of equipment that needs to get serious and address recurring issues where it is.
Now, along with the two other services an “honest”, headed by Defence Minister AK Antony, Indian Navy under the UPA government has never addressed the serious shortcomings faced a well-established fact is. However, the UPA government has lost power 18 months ago and is known for its efficiency, the Ministry of Defence is headed by Manohar Parrikar.
News Credit: http://www.firstpost.com/
Please share Defence Jobs 2016 in Indian Navy update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.