Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 11/12/2015
Last date to apply online – 10/01/2016
Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Jhansi Cantonment Board.
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||UR||OBC||SC||PH||Total|
|12||Eco Park Supervisor||01||0||0||0||01|
Total number of post – 21
Scale of Pay for Nurse, Assistant Teacher, Driver & Various
- Sr.No.1- Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Sr.No.2- Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Sr.No.3 – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Sr.No.4 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Sr.No.5 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Sr.No. 6 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Sr.No.7 – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Sr.No.8 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Sr.No.9 to 11, 12 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Sr.No.13 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Sr.No.14 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Sr.No. 15 & 16 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Sr.No.17 – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Age: 18 to 25 years (as on 01/12/2015)
- Doctor (R.M.O.) – MBBS from a recognized university / Medical college
- Hospital Manager – Degree in Hospital Management from a recognized university
- Staff Nurse – four years Diploma in GNM from a recognized institute
- Lab Assistant – Diploma in Lab Technician from a recognized institute
- Dresser – 10th from a recognized Board
- Chowkidar – 10th pass.
- Assistant Teacher – B.Ed or BTC from a recognized university / institute.
- Junior Assistant – Intermediate from a recognized Board
- Town Planning Assistant-cum-Draughtsman – 12th pass.
- Legal Assistant – Graduate degree in law from a recognized university.
- Computer Operator Grade-A – 12th pass. and Candidate must have passed “O” level examination in Computers from the Department of Electronics Accredited in Computers and Communications (DOEACC) of the Government of India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Eco Park Supervisor – B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- Mechanic-cum-Driver – Candidate must have passed certificate course in Motor Mechanic from a recognized ITI
- Office Assistant – 12th pass.
- Plumber – 10th pass.
- Asstt. Env. Inspector – 12th pass and Typing.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Jhansi Cantonment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Jhansi Cantonment Board
- Jhansi is a historic city in the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh. It lies in the region of Bundelkhand on the Banks of the Pahuj River, in the extreme south of Uttar Pradesh, Jhansi is the administrative Headquarters of Jhansi District and Jhansi division. Called the Gateway to Bundelkhand, Jhansi is Situated between the rivers Pahuj and Betwa at an average elevation of 285 metres. It is about 415 kilometers from New Delhi and 292 Kilometres from Lucknow.
Latest News of Jhansi Cantonment Board
- 54 new cameras to keep hawk’s eye on Agra Cantt station – AGRA: In a bid to ensure round-the-clock surveillance of one of the busiest stations under the North Central Railway (NCR), Railways is now going to install integrated security system (ISS) with day-and-night high resolution cameras at five prominent stations, Agra Cantonment, Mathura, Allahabad, Kanpur and Jhansi.The first station to get this surveillance system is Agra Cantt, which handles 3,02,55,000 passengers a year. Allahabad, Kanpur, Jhansi and Mathura will follow, in that order. To begin with, Agra Cantt will get cameras – metal detectors and X-ray scanners will be installed later.Bhupinder Dhillon, spokesperson for the divisional Railways, said “A total of 54 cameras will be installed at Agra Cantt, and monitoring will be round-the-clock, not only within the station but also a radius of 400 metres. Thieves had better beware.”
She said the security system would be connected to command control centre, managed by Railway Police Force. “Since Agra is major hub for tourism, with more than 220 trains halting here each day, including the Maharaj Express and Deccan Odyssey, ISS will be installed here next month,” she said.
At present, Agra Cantt station has six CCTV cameras on four platforms and the parking lot. There are also cameras mounted on high masts in the vicinity of the station. These are managed by the Government Railway Police.
In a bid to upgrade the station, a second escalator was recently installed at Platform 2 of Agra Cantt. This, however, has still not been thrown open to the public.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.