Delhi University (Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 11 Programmer, Technical, Lab Asst & MTS in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 04/01/2016
Delhi University Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Delhi University.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 11
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Programmer, Technical, Lab Asst, MTS
- Visit on website Please Check the Notification.
Age: Maximum 40 year (as on 04.01.2016).
Education & Experience:
- Programmer – BE, B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or M.Sc (Computer Science) or MCA with Three years Experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational Institute or Commercial/ Service Industry establishment of repute.
- Senior Personal Assistant – Bachelor Degree from recognized University, Diploma, Three year post qualification experience working as private secretary/ personal assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive assistant/etc.
- Technical Assistant – Graduate having studied physics at graduation level as one of the subject, will two years experience in the relevant field OR Post Graduation degree in relevant subject (Physics).
- Lab Assistant – Should have passed Senior Secondary (12) or Equivalent examination with 50% of marks Science Subjects or Graduate with relevant Subject.
- MTS Laboratory – Should have passed Matriculation (10) or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects from recognized Board.
- MTS Draftri – Should have passed Matriculation (10) or an equivalent examination from recognized Board.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
|All Other||No Fee|
How to Apply for Vacancy in Delhi University
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at:-
The Principal, Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Science for Women,
University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi – 110 096
About the Delhi University
Latest News of Delhi University
I was a graduate student of journalism at the University of Delhi, I three-year academic fees paid at least Rs 50,000. Highly subsidized public university education system, many middle and low class offers students the opportunity to receive quality education.
But subsidizing tuition fees for higher education should not only be limited. For three semesters I lived at a relative’s home. Then, I moved to an independent housing. For the first 12 months, I paid Rs 7,500 as monthly rent.
A year later, my landlord increased the monthly rent of Rs 9,000. I have one and the same place for eight months and I rent as I had paid more than Rs 1,50,000 continued graduated from the left.
Contrary to what many people may believe, I just stayed in the same room with attached toilet. Meals can be cooked, there was no kitchen. Excellent room but far from enough to support a single person was going.
The cost is added to the lack of a kitchen which necessarily need to eat out.
Delhi University (DU), including several public universities in India is not a sufficient number of seats in the hostel. Many acclaimed DU hostels do not have to complete several constituent colleges. Some just either a boy or a girl’s dorm, she also with a lot of seats.
News Credit: http://www.dailyo.in/
Please share Delhi Job 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.