Advertisement no. – 51/2015
Vacancy no. – 15025101614
Last date to apply – 14/04/2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) posted an advertisement to recruit 03 Engineer, Ship Surveyor cum Deputy General Manager (Technical) in Directorate General of Shipping in 2015.
On the upper part of this notification you can see the official vacancy number and the last date to apply for this vacancy, also don’t forget to continue reading in order to understand that what are the details of posts proposed and how you can apply for a valid candidature.
Details of UPSC Engineer, Ship Surveyor cum DGM (Technical) 2015
Directorate General of Shipping,
from the Ministry of Shipping.
Number of Post & Reservation
|Engineer and Ship Surveyor|
cum Deputy General Manager
There is NO seat reserved for PH (Physically Handicapped).
Rs.15,600 – 39.100/- (PB-3) +
Grade Pay Rs.7,600/-
- UR – Not exceeding 50 years
- OBC – Not exceeding 53 years
- SC/ST – Not exceeding 55 years
- Certificate of competency of marine engineering class – I (steam or motor or combined steam and motor) as specified in section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said act and five years’ service sat sea of which one year service as chief engineer or second engineer.
How to Apply & Important Points
- Apply online through the official website at http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/Detail.php?post=759&case=796&id=1
- Candidates seeking to apply for more than one post, should fill the separate form for each post
- Please take printout of the submitted application form
- Online registration is full and final registration
- Only one application is applicable for each post
- Don’t wait for the last date 05/03/2015
Please help us promote this notification in between the people who really need this job, please use the like and share buttons as affixed just below this sentence.