Directorate of Archaeology (Govt. of Assam), Assam posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 04 Stenographer, Data Entry Operator and Office Attendant in 2015.
Directorate of Archaeology, Assam
Into the table below you can see the name of post, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Directorate of Archaeology, Assam .
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Data Entry Operator||02|
Total number of posts – 04
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Stenographer – Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
- Office Attendant – Rs. 7,200/- p.m.
Age : 18 to 38 years (as on 01/01/2015).
- Stenographer – Graduate + Shorthand speed 80 w.p.m. (Assamese / Bengali / Hindi).
- Data Entry Operator – Graduate + Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application.
- Office Attendant – 8th pass
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Directorate of Archaeology ; Assam,
Government of Assam,
Ambari, Guwahati – 781001
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.