Directorate of Medical Education, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 24 Doctor & Ambulance Driver in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Rc. no. – 37409/P1/2017
Date of advertisement – 06/10/2017
Last date to apply – 21/10/2017
Directorate of Medical Education Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Directorate of Medical Education.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 24
Monthly Salary for Doctor & Ambulance Driver
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 75,000/- P.M.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 15,000/- P.M.
Age: Maximum 40 years, As on 21/10/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 –
- Sr. No. 2 –
- Sr. No. 1 – MBBS /MS / MD from recognized University.
- Sr. No. 2 – Literate & Heavy vehicle Driving Licence with transport badge, desirable if holding HTV license.
- Sr. No. 1 – Post Qualifications experience at any reputed institute either Govt/private
- Sr. No. 2 – Minimum two years of experience in driving.
- Basis on Merit
|All (For Sr. No. 1)||Rs. 500/-|
|All (For Sr. No. 2)||Rs. 200/-|
Note* – Payment should be made through Demand Draft in favour of Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Directorate of Medical Education
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh,
Old Government General Hospital Premises,
Hanumanpet, Opp.Thummala Palli
Please share Directorate of Medical Education, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.