District & Sessions Judge, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 06 Stenographer (Hindi), Asst Gr-III & Collector in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Date of advertisement – 05/08/2017
Last date to apply – 05/09/2017
District & Sessions Judge Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District & Sessions Judge.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 06
Scale of Pay for Stenographer (Hindi), Asst Gr-III & Collector
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Sr. No. 2 & 3 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Age: 18 to 35 years, As on 05/08/2017.
- Sr. No. 1 & 2 – Degree from any recognized University & must have certificate in Stenography & Typing with Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) along with
knowledge of M.S.Word & Internet.
- Sr. No. 3 – 5th Pass.
- Skill Test
- Merit List
- Typing Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in District & Sessions Judge
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Judge, Family Court Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh)
Please share District & Sessions Judge, Rajnandgaon (CG) Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.