District Medical And Health Officer, Nalgonda, Telangana posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 13 Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Staff Nurse in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Notification no. – 1/2017
Last date to apply – 20/07/2017
District Medical And Health Officer Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of District Medical And Health Officer.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||Lab Technician Grade-II||08|
Total number of post – 13
Age: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 44 Years (As on 01/07/2017).
- Sr. No. 1 – Bachelor or Diploma in Pharmacy, Must be registered with Pharmacy Council.
- Sr. No. 2 – Intermediate MLT/DMLT or B.Sc (L.T.) from recognized institutions must be registered with the Para Medical Board.
- Sr. No. 3 – GNM or B.Sc Nursing, Registered with TS/AP Nursing Council.
- Contact DMHO Administration.
How to Apply for Vacancy in District Medical And Health Officer
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
DISTRICT MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER,
NALGONDA DISTRICT -508001
Please share DMHO, Nalgonda [Telangana] Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.