Defence Research & Development Organization-Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre (DRDO-MTRDC), Bangalore, Karnataka posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 07 JRF & Research Associate in 2017.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Date of Interview – 09 to 12/08/2017
DRDO-MTRDC Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of DRDO-MTRDC.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow||06|
Total number of post – 07
Monthly Salary for JRF & Research Associate
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 25,000/- P.M.
Age: As on Interview Date
- Sr. No. 1 – Not exceeding 35 years.
- Sr. No. 2 – Not exceeding 28 years.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Ph.D or equivalent degree in Physics with 3 years relevant experience.
- Sr. No. 2 – Post Graduate (M.Sc) in respective discipline.
How to Apply for Vacancy in DRDO-MTRDC
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date & Time of Interview – 9 to 12/08/2017 at 9:30 AM
- Venue of Interview :-
Centre of Learning & Development (CLD),
Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post,
Bangalore-13 (Near BEL Circle Bus Stop).
Please share DRDO-MTRDC, Bangalore Walk-In-Interview 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.