Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Employment Notice no. – 01/2017/S&G/ER
Date of advertisement – 05/08/2017
Last date to apply – 04/09/2017
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, Group wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Eastern Railway.
Post Name : Scouts & Guides Quota
|1.||Group ‘C’ |
|2.||Erstwhile Group ‘D’||08|
Total number of post – 10
Scale of Pay for Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/-
Age: As on 01/01/2018.
- Sr. No. 1 – 18 to 28 years.
- Sr. No. 2 – 18 to 31 years.
- Sr. No. 1 – 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than
50% marks in the aggregate.
- Sr. No. 2 – Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship
Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Scouting / Guiding Qualification:
- President’s Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organisation for the least 5 years.
The ‘Certificate of Activeness’.
- Should have attended two events at National level or All Indian Railways’ level and two
events at State level.
- Written Test
- Document Screening Test
|UR / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / EXS / PWD / Women etc.||Rs. 250/-|
Note* – Payment should be made through Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Eastern Railway
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway, Fairlie Place,
(1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road,
Please share Eastern Railway, Kolkata Recruitment 2017 To Apply update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.