Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) in Model Hospital Indore, Madhya Pradesh Posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the of 171 Paramedical & Staff Nurse in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -07/12/2015
Last date to apply -06/01/2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) in Model Hospital Indore Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) in Model Hospital Indore.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 171
Scale of Pay for Paramedical & Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- Occupational Therapist Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs,4200/-
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- Refractionist/Optometrist Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- O.T. Assistant Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Junior Radiographer Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Nursing Orderly Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Dresser Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Cook/Cookmate Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
- Laundry Operator Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1800/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 37 years (as on 06.01.2016)
Education & Experience:
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse., Registered nurse with Nursing Council.
- Occupational Therapist – 10 + 2/Sr. Secondary with Science., Three Years Degree Course or Diploma Training course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE recognized Institution, Six months internship in the field.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – Degree in pharmacy/Sr. secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Refractionist/Optometrist – 10 +2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with diploma in Optometry/Orthoptics, Should have working knowledge of computers.
- O.T. Assistant – Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one Year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Junior Radiographer – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt/State Government/AICTE recognized Institution. Desirable –one year Exp. In Radiography deptt. of a recognized/ Registred Hospital.
- Nursing Orderly – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board Elementary knowledge of 1st Aid one year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt approved/registered Nursing Home/Hospital.
- Dresser – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, Two Years Experience in application of Plasters in an Orthopedic Unit of a recognized Hospital.
- Cook/Cookmate – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian food.
- Laundry Operator – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in Laundry work comprising Ironing of Clothes/Operating Laundry Machines and Dry-cleaning plants.
- Written Examination
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) in Model Hospital Indore
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) in Model Hospital Indore
|Employees State Insurance|
Please share ESIC Recruitment 2015 in Model Hospital Indore update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.