Advertisement no. – 1476/ADMN/2015
Date of advertisement – 19/02/2015
Last date to apply – 20/03/2015
The PRL. District and Session Court, Rangareddy District of Telangana posted an advertisement to conduct a direct recruitment to fill the post of 13 Examiner (under category -11) and inviting applications from all the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned into the various sections as below.
Examiner Post Details in Rangareddy District 2015
Here in the table below you can know more about the category wise post distribution, total number of posts and what is the scale of pay.
Name of Post – Examiner
|Category||Number of Post|
|OC (Locomotor disability or|
|BC – A||1|
|ST (W)||1 (W)|
|Total :-||13 (4W)|
Scale of Pay
Rs.8,440 – 24,950
- Educational – Must have passed the intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or it’s equivalent.
- Linguistic Qualification – No candidates shall be appointed if he/she does not posses to have an adequate knowledge of Telugu and working knowledge of Urdu.
- Age – 18 to 34 Years (as on 01/07/2014).
Persons with Disability
Note* – All the payment would be processed only via Bank Demand Draft made from any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favour of “The Prl. District & Session Judge, Rangareddy District at L.B.Nagar, payable at Hyderabad”.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply
- Download the official advertisement – Click Here to Download Now !
- Read the detailed advertisement to know more
- Print the Application form from the detailed advertisement last section
- Fill the application form as asked
- Enclose the documents required
- Enclose the Bank Demand Draft to pay the fee
- Put it all into an envelop and write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXAMINER” above the envelop
- Mail the envelop at the below address
The Prl. District & Session Judge,
District Courts Buildings Complex,
Ranga Reddy District at L.B.Nagar,
Hyderabad – 500074
To keep getting such job notifications please subscribe our “Jobs via Email” service that is 100% free for you, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends to help them getting a government job.