Commencement of online registration – 16/02/2015
Last date to apply – 17/03/2015
Food Corporation of India (FCI) posted an advertisement to recruit against various vacancies into the different departments and that’s why apart from this update you need to check the main page of Sarkari Naukri Pesa for more jobs from FCI.
In this update we will let you know that what are the details of Junior Engineer posts in Food Corporation of India and other details with the method to apply and secure your application for qualifying examinations.
Food Corporation of India JE Job Details
Food Corporation of India needs 88 Junior Engineers in various sections like General, Accounts, Technical and Depot and the details about these vacancies are posted as inside the below table and sub sections.
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)||88|
Age Limit for Junior Engineer Vacancy in FCI
Upper age limit – 28 years.
Note* – The relaxation would be in effect as per the government rules and guidelines, so you can calculate that you will be eligible for this job or not.
Pay Scale for FCI JE 2015
FCI is one of the best government department who gives high pay and job security to it’s employees, so don’t wait and fill the application today from the sources as given below.
|Pay Scale||Rs.11100 – 29950/-|
Eligibility for Typist (Hindi) in FCI 2015
- Must have a citizenship of India
- Must have an engineering degree in relevant discipline
|Name of the Post||Category||Fee|
How to pay the Fee : After submitting your application form you will see two options to pay the application fee if you are from UR/OBC.
i-Collect – In this option you have to use online methods to pay the fee, to pay you needs to have a debit card, credit card or Internet Banking enabled bank account.
e-Challan – In this option you’ll get e-challan that needs to printed and submitted the mentioned fee in any of the nearest bank branch of SBI. In this method you’ll have to pay RS.60 for bank processing fee and tax.
Note* – There is no fee for SC/ST and PWD.
How to Apply
- Collect all the documents, scanned image and signature
- Visit the official site – fcijobsportal.com
- Click on the Recruitment 2014-2015
- Select the Desired ZONE
- Select the Post – Junior Engineer
- Select your stream i.e – civil, mechanical or electrical
- Click on the Apply Button
- Fill the details
On submission you’ll see a registration number and also the details would be delivered to the registered cell phone number and email address. Use that registration number and password to pay the fee and print out the receipt and application fee submitted.
- Commencement of online application form – 16/02/2015
- Last date to fill the application form – 17/03/2015
- Last date to submit the fee through i-collect – 17/03/2015
- Last date to submit the fee through e-challan – 18/03/2015
- Admit card to be announced – 15 days before the date of examination (yet to be announced).
Please check the Official Advertisement for more details – http://naukridaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/FCI-Posts.pdf