Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – HC(K)3/2014/Estt.
Date of advertisement – 23/02/2017
Last date to apply – 08/03/2017
Gauhati High Court – Kohima Bench Recruitment 2017
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Gauhati High Court – Kohima Bench.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 03
Scale of Pay for Private Secretary & Judicial Asst
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5700/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Age: Minimum 18 to Maximum 38 years (As on 23/02/2017).
- Sr. No. 1 – Graduate from a recognized University along with a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand & 50 wpm typing speed on a computer.
- Sr. No. 2 – Graduate from a recognized University having knowledge of working on computers.
- Written Examination
- Stenography Test
- Viva voce
|General / OBC / MOBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 100/-|
Note* – Payment should be made through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench, Kohima, Nagaland.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Gauhati High Court – Kohima Bench
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Kohima Bench,
Kohima, Nagaland, PIN – 797001.
Please share Gauhati High Court (Kohima Bench), Nagaland Recruitment 2017 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.