Gauhati High Court [High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram And Arunachal Pradesh] posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 15 SPA/ Stenographer, Judicial Asst, Electrician, Chef/ Cook in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
No. – HC(IB)22/2001(Vol-IV)/309
Date of advertisement – 08/02/2018
Last date to apply – 28/02/2018
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Gauhati High Court.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|2.||Senior Personal Assistant /|
|6.||Chauffeur / Driver||01|
|7.||Chef / Cook||01|
|8.||Lawn Attendant / Mali||01|
Total number of post – 15
Scale of Pay for SPA/ Stenographer, Judicial Asst, Electrician, Chef/ Cook
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Sr. No. 4 to 6 – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Sr. No. 7 & 8 – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/-
Age: 18 years to 38 years, As on 28/02/2018.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – MCA or B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science) with 02 years’ relevant experience.
- Sr. No. 2 – Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand in English with minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute typing speed on a Computer.
- Sr. No. 3 & 4 – Graduate from a recognized University and must possess Computer Skills for handling data and text on Computer.
- Sr. No. 5 – HSLC passed with Trade Certificate for Electrician from ITI / Polytechnic / Govt. recognized Institution.
- Sr. No. 6 to 8 – Class-VIII pass and must be holder of professional driving licence (For Driver).
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
|General / OBC / MOBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 100/-|
Note*- Payment should be made by Indian Postal Order in favour of The Registrar Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Gauhati High Court
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench,
Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, Pin – 791110.
Please share Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2018 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.