Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 01/02/2016
Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Mormugao Port Trust.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Pilot||04 (SC,01, BOC 01, UR-02)|
|Chief Engineering (Marine)||04 (1-SC, 1-OBC, 02-UR)|
|Accounts Officer Gr.I||03 (1-OBC, 02 UR)|
Total number of post – 11
Scale of Pay for Pilot, Chief Engineer & Accounts Officer
- Pilot – Rs.29100-54500/-
- Chief Engineer (Marine) – Rs.29100-54500 (With 1st Class Certificate)
& Rs.24900-50500 (With 2nd Class Certificate)
- Accounts Officer Gr.I Rs.20600-46500/-
Age: Maximum 30 years (as on 01/02/2016).
- Pilot – Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign going ship issued by M.O.T/MOS India or Ministry of Transport, UK or any other Common Wealth Country whose certificate of Competency has Common Wealth validity with one year experience as Chief Officer of the Foreign going ship.
- Chief Engineer (Marine) – 1st Class Certificate of Competency (Motor) (MEO-Class I) issued by MOT/MOS, India or any other Common Wealth Countries having Common Wealth validity or 2nd Class Certificate of Competency (Motor) (MEOClass II) issued by MOT/MOS, India or any other Common Wealth Countries having Common Wealth validity.
- Accountants Officer Gr.I – Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants(CA) of Indian or of Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India
Experience: 2 years work experience in relevant field, accoding to post
How to Apply for Vacancy in Mormugao Port Trust
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
To The Secretary, Mormugao Port
Trust, Headland, Sada, Goa – 40384
About the Mormugao Port Trust
|Name of the Company||Mormugao Port Trust|
|State District||South Goa|
|Time Zone||IST (UTC+05:30)|
|Pin Vehicles Registration||403601 GA-08|
Latest News of Mormugao Port Trust
PANAJI: Goa State Pollution Control Board (GSPCB) has issued notices to Mormugao Port Trust (MPT) and two major companies handling coal at its terminal under pollution control norms for allegedly causing environmental hazard.
GSPCB has issued show cause notice to MPT, M/s Adani Murmugao Port Terminal Private Ltd and JSW’s South West Port Ltd after it was noticed that the dust pollution emanating from the coal handling has increased in the port town of Vasco, 40 kms from here.Board Chairman Jose Manuel Noronha said the companies and the port administration have been asked why their consent under Water and Air Pollution Prevention Act should not be withdrawn.
“The show cause notices were issued when it was noticed that the coal handling terminals did not take mandatory measures to control the pollution emanating from the coal dust,” Noronha said.The GSPCB relied on the data collected from Air Ambient monitoring station which showed that the suspended particles was above permissible level.
The notices served under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, are answerable by December 29.The Board had renewed the consent given to JSW Group and Adani in April this year, while MPT’s application is still pending.
Please share Goa Jobs 2016 in Mormugao Port Trust on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.